It's Back to School Time! and Distance Learning too!
Are you looking for a FUN, EASY, No-Prep Activity for the First Day of Fourth Grade? If so, LOOK NO FURTHER!
This First Day of 4th Grade Tab-Its Booklet® is the PERFECT activity to help your students get to know one another, think and reflect on the classroom rules, do a bit of word work, and get some first day writing in! What more could you want on the First Day of School?!
This Tab-It Booklet® has a total of 6 pages including the cover page. There is a BOY and GIRL cover page option.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
The students will:
- draw a picture of themselves on the first day of school OR you can add a 3 1/2 x 5 photograph of the student on the first day of school
- write their age and something they love to do
- write about their EMOTIONS on the first day of school and WHY they are feeling that way (this page lends itself so well to the book First Day Jitters)
- will do a Making Words activity using the words Fourth Grade and write them on the Activity page of the booklet
- go on a classmate Scavenger Hunt and complete the Find a Friend Who…. page where they will find 18 friends that fit the clue on the polaroid clip art and write their classmates' names
- write and illustrate three classroom rules that you reviewed on the first day of school
This Tab-It Booklet® fits perfectly inside of a spiral bound or black and white composition notebook OR you can hang it on your Back to School Bulletin Board display for a great looking board!