This Growth Mindset Flip Flap Book® is an engaging and interactive book that will help your students understand what a Growth Mindset is and how they can achieve one!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
I have a few different read-alouds that I share in class that lend themselves well to talking about our mindset and how we can shift our mindset to be more positive. This flip flap book® will be the perfect accompaniment to your lessons on Growth Mindset.
The students will:
- define what a growth mindset is
- A Time When.... explain a time when they struggled with something and what they would do or say if they had a Fixed Mindset and a Growth Mindset
- Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in reading and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
- Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in math and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
- students will math Fixed Mindset statements to their Growth Mindset Counterpart statements
This flip flap book uses ONLY REGULAR 8 1/2 x 11 paper.