These GRAMMAR activities for your interactive notebooks are just the ticket! Thinking of interactive grammar lessons and engaging grammar lessons is not an easy task!
These GRAMMAR Tab-Its® for Grade 3 is just the ticket!
- Are you always trying to THINK of new activities to teach your Grammar lessons?
- Do you want Grammar lessons to require VERY LITTLE PREP?
- Do you use Interactive Notebooks and want to implement something a little DIFFERENT for your notebooks?
- Do you want to ensure that you addressing the Common Core Language Standards?
If so...LOOK NO FURTHER! This is the resource for you!
This Grammar Tab-Its® resource requires VERY LITTLE PREP...but packs a punch for your students to MASTER the Language skills they need!
This resource includes:
- 11 Grammar Tab-Its® that align with the Common Core Language State Standards for Grade 3
- Types of Sentences (Declarative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, and Imperative
- Plural Nouns
- Subjects and Predicates
- Compound Words
(The Adverbs Tab-Its® is very similar to my Adverbs flip flap book®.)
Please note that my Grammar Tab-Its® for Grades 1, 2, & 3 are VERY similar. The main difference between them is the CCSS that is written on each Tab-It® corresponds directly to the CCSS for that grade level. The content is essentially the same, with some minor differences. Please consider this before purchasing multiple grade levels.
DOWNLOAD the PREVIEW