These GRAMMAR activities for your interactive notebooks are just the ticket! Thinking of interactive grammar lessons and engaging grammar lessons is not an easy task!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
These GRAMMAR Tab-Its® for Grade 3 is just the ticket!
- Are you always trying to THINK of new activities to teach your Grammar lessons?
- Do you want Grammar lessons to require VERY LITTLE PREP?
- Do you use Interactive Notebooks and want to implement something a little DIFFERENT for your notebooks?
- Do you want to ensure that you addressing the Common Core Language Standards?
If so...LOOK NO FURTHER! This is the resource for you!
This Grammar Tab-Its® resource requires VERY LITTLE PREP...but packs a punch for your students to MASTER the Language skills they need!
This resource includes:
- 11 Grammar Tab-Its® that align with the Common Core Language State Standards for Grade 3
- Types of Sentences (Declarative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, and Imperative
- Plural Nouns
- Subjects and Predicates
- Compound Words
(The Adverbs Tab-Its® is very similar to my Adverbs flip flap book®.)
Please note that my Grammar Tab-Its® for Grades 1, 2, & 3 are VERY similar. The main difference between them is the CCSS that is written on each Tab-It® corresponds directly to the CCSS for that grade level. The content is essentially the same, with some minor differences. Please consider this before purchasing multiple grade levels.
DOWNLOAD the PREVIEW