This Growth Mindset Flip Flap Book® is an engaging and interactive book that will help your students understand what a Growth Mindset is and how they can achieve one!
I have a few different read-alouds that I share in class that lend themselves well to talking about our mindset and how we can shift our mindset to be more positive. This flip flap book® will be the perfect accompaniment to your lessons on Growth Mindset.
The students will:
- define what a growth mindset is
- A Time When.... explain a time when they struggled with something and what they would do or say if they had a Fixed Mindset and a Growth Mindset
- Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in reading and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
- Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in math and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
- students will math Fixed Mindset statements to their Growth Mindset Counterpart statements
This flip flap book uses ONLY REGULAR 8 1/2 x 11 paper.