Adverbs is a TOUGH skill to teach and master, BUT get ready to have your students practice, learn, and master ADVERBS in this fresh and funky Adverbs Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
- 1 A-D-V-E-R-B-S Flip Flap Book®
- Distance Learning
The students will:
- write what an adverb is and give an example of an adverb
- they will cut, sort, and paste 32 different adverbs into Adverb categories: Adverbs that tell WHEN, WHERE, HOW, and HOW OFTEN something happens
- they will describe how and when a person jumps and write a sentence using TWO adverbs they wrote
- they will describe how and when a person sings and write a sentence using TWO adverbs they wrote
- they will describe where and how a person writes and write a sentence using TWO adverbs
- they will describe where and how a person plays and write a sentence using TWO adverbs
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each book in this unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the book activities digitally to your students.
Additionally, we have included DIRECTIONS on how to access the digital books. Typically, your students will scan the QR codes that are provided using their device/tablet. However, if you are teaching virtually or assigning for homework, we have now provided directions within the unit on how to access the LINKS to each individual book, so that your students can access the books digitally at home.