This Addition with Regrouping Guided Math Resource includes EVERYTHING you will need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd-grade classroom. It is completely aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
This Guided Math Addition with Regrouping Resource includes:
☞ Fully Detailed, Differentiated, and scaffolded Lesson Plans for Small Group Instruction
- Mental Math Strategies (Make a 10, Change to the "Next" 10 then Subtract, Break Apart a 2-Digit Number to Add)
- Mental Math Strategies (Add Tens to Make a Friendly Number, Add a Number Close to 100 by Making it 100, Change to 100 and Subtract the Ones added on)
- Estimation in Addition
- Reviewing 3-Digit Addition (Using Vertical Algorithms and Decomposition of Numbers)
- 4-Digit Addition (Using Vertical Algorithms and Decomposition of Numbers - multiple day lessons)
- Solving 1-Step & 2-Step Word Problems
Please Note: Bar Models, Tape Diagrams, and/or Comparison Models will be included in Unit 3 on Subtraction. After you teach Addition and Subtraction, you can use these additional lessons to teach this skill.
☞ Information Guide on HOW TO effectively implement Guided Math in your classroom (images and text instructions)
☞ Independent Practice Printables / Interactive Notebook activities aligned to each small group instructional lesson
☞ Guided Practice Workmats for EACH lesson to help guide your small group instruction
☞ 15 Numbers to 10,000 Word Problems for Math Journals
☞ 14 SPIN-ITS Math Stations - This is a BRAND NEW Series that will be added to EACH Guided Math Resource.
Simply print the Spin-Its Card and Recording Sheet for each Math Station - No Prep and Highly Engaging Activities I have included COLOR Spin-Its and Black and White Spin-Its.
☞ Pre and Post Assessments for Addition with Regrouping
☞ Guided Math Organization tools - Guided Math Binder Cover, Binder Spines, Binder dividers lesson plan templates, anecdotal notes template, weekly lesson plan template, math journal labels, math station labels, large poster-sized iChart (print at office supply store), math station recording sheet, and fact fluency station labels
☞ Links to resources and tools that I use during my Guided Math instruction
This Guided Math Addition with Regrouping Resource is JAM-PACKED with EVERYTHING you need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd Grade Classroom!