This Water Cycle Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-Its® Booklet incorporates reading, writing, art, and research skills.
This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on The Water Cycle.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
The students will.....
- explain why the Water Cycle is a "cycle"
- illustrate and label for types of precipitation
- illustrate and define the vocabulary words - Accumulation, Evaporation, Condensation, and Precipitation
- illustrate and label a diagram of the Water Cycle
- apply their knowledge of the Water Cycle and utilize the scientific vocabulary to create a paragraph explaining the Water Cycle with a topic sentence, supporting details using scientific vocabulary, and add a conclusion
Science Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its® Booklet.
This Water Cycle Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
This Tab-Its ® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!