This Water Cycle Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-Its® Booklet incorporates reading, writing, art, and research skills.
This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on The Water Cycle.
The students will.....
- explain why the Water Cycle is a "cycle"
- illustrate and label for types of precipitation
- illustrate and define the vocabulary words - Accumulation, Evaporation, Condensation, and Precipitation
- illustrate and label a diagram of the Water Cycle
- apply their knowledge of the Water Cycle and utilize the scientific vocabulary to create a paragraph explaining the Water Cycle with a topic sentence, supporting details using scientific vocabulary, and add a conclusion
Science Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its® Booklet.
This Water Cycle Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
This Tab-Its ® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!