Check out this Water Cycle Flip Flap Book® and get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Water Cycle in this fresh and funky Water Cycle Flip-Flap Book®!
This unit can:
- be used during a whole group lesson where the students complete the page that aligns with the daily lesson
- be used as an authentic assessment at the end of your unit on the water cycle
- can be given as an independent project at the end of your unit on the water cycle
Included in this unit is:
1 W-A-T-E-R Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the water cycle.
- write why the water cycle is considered a cycle
- name 4 types of precipitation and illustrate them
- label a diagram of the water cycle ( accumulation, evaporation, condensation, and precipitation )
- define and illustrate the words accumulation, evaporation, condensation, and precipitation
- write a short paragraph explaining each part of the water cycle.
- There are two options for the last page in the book.
- One option allows the students to define and illustrate transpiration and surface run-off.
- The other option allows the students to write a short paragraph about the water cycle. You do have the capability of using both pages if you wish to do so.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on the water cycle.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!