Check out this Water Cycle Flip Flap Book® and get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Water Cycle in this fresh and funky Water Cycle Flip-Flap Book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
This unit can:
- be used during a whole group lesson where the students complete the page that aligns with the daily lesson
- be used as an authentic assessment at the end of your unit on the water cycle
- can be given as an independent project at the end of your unit on the water cycle
Included in this unit is:
1 W-A-T-E-R Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the water cycle.
- write why the water cycle is considered a cycle
- name 4 types of precipitation and illustrate them
- label a diagram of the water cycle ( accumulation, evaporation, condensation, and precipitation )
- define and illustrate the words accumulation, evaporation, condensation, and precipitation
- write a short paragraph explaining each part of the water cycle.
- There are two options for the last page in the book.
- One option allows the students to define and illustrate transpiration and surface run-off.
- The other option allows the students to write a short paragraph about the water cycle. You do have the capability of using both pages if you wish to do so.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on the water cycle.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!