The Tundra The Tundra The Tundra Flip Flap Book® The Tundra Flip Flap Book® Flip Flap Books®
Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the TUNDRA using this fresh and funky flip-flap book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
1 T-U-N-D-R-A Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Insects. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the Tundra Biome.
- define what the Tundra is and write the two types of Tudra
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in summer and winter
- draw and label three different animals that live in the Tundra Biome
- write two facts about each animal
- Sketch a Scene
- the students will illustrate what a Tundra Biome looks like
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world map that show where the Tundra biomes are, create a map key, and label a compass rose
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!