The Tundra The Tundra The Tundra Flip Flap Book® The Tundra Flip Flap Book® Flip Flap Books®
Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the TUNDRA using this fresh and funky flip-flap book®!
Included in this unit is:
1 T-U-N-D-R-A Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Insects. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the Tundra Biome.
- define what the Tundra is and write the two types of Tudra
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in summer and winter
- draw and label three different animals that live in the Tundra Biome
- write two facts about each animal
- Sketch a Scene
- the students will illustrate what a Tundra Biome looks like
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world map that show where the Tundra biomes are, create a map key, and label a compass rose
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!