This Economy Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-Its® Booklet incorporates reading, writing, and art.
- This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on the The Economy.
The students will:
* write about what they want to be when they grow up, tell whether that occupation provides a good or a service, and describe the good or service they will provide
* draw and label the four basic needs to live
* describe the difference between a Need and a Want
* draw and label 4 different "wants" the student has and explain WHY they want them and HOW they can get them
* explain what a GOOD is
* draw and label four types of GOODS
* explain what a SERVICE is
* draw and label four types of SERVICES
This Economy Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study, they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects, or can be used as an authentic assessment at the end of your unit.
These Social Studies Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its™ Booklet.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!