This Continents Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-It® Booklet incorporates writing and the ability to research each continent.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 Continents Tab-Its® Booklet that is used for EACH of the 7 Continents - The students will have the opportunity to research and write all about each continent of the world.
- 7 Black and White Covers for each continent
- 7 Color covers for each continent
The students will:
- Color the continent they are researching, label the 7 continents and oceans on a world map
- describe the overall climate for the continent
- color and label two thermometers stating the average low and high temperatures for the continent and the location of those temperatures
- *draw and describe two different types of landforms that are found on the continent they are researching
- draw and describe one type of animal that lives on the continent
- draw and label one type of plant life that lives on the continent
- draw, label, and describe a famous destination found on the continent
- complete 6 different Fun Facts on population, languages, square miles, number of countries, and the oceans surrounding the continent (the Fun Facts will be written on globe cliart)
This Continents Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!