This Continents Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-It® Booklet incorporates writing and the ability to research each continent.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 Continents Tab-Its® Booklet that is used for EACH of the 7 Continents - The students will have the opportunity to research and write all about each continent of the world.
- 7 Black and White Covers for each continent
- 7 Color covers for each continent
The students will:
- Color the continent they are researching, label the 7 continents and oceans on a world map
- describe the overall climate for the continent
- color and label two thermometers stating the average low and high temperatures for the continent and the location of those temperatures
- *draw and describe two different types of landforms that are found on the continent they are researching
- draw and describe one type of animal that lives on the continent
- draw and label one type of plant life that lives on the continent
- draw, label, and describe a famous destination found on the continent
- complete 6 different Fun Facts on population, languages, square miles, number of countries, and the oceans surrounding the continent (the Fun Facts will be written on globe cliart)
This Continents Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!