Practice Telling Time and learn to Tell Time using this Telling Time FLIP FLAP BOOK® Get ready to have your students think and write about TIME using this Interactive Telling Time Flip Flap Book®.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
1 All About T-I-M-E Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to show what they learned about telling time.
- write about why being able to tell time is important
- complete filling in an analog clock by adding the hours, minutes and hands
- look at a digital time and draw the hands on an analog clock
- look at an analog clock, tell the time, and write it in digital form
- create a TIMELINE OF MY DAY using analog and digital clocks and write a description of what they do at the specific time of day.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper ONLY!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!