DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Get ready to let your students have some fun on St. Patrick's Day!
Included in this unit is:
- 1 L-U-C-K Flip Flap Book®
- detailed directions and video link on "how to" make a flip-flap book®
- picture book titles and links
- write what they would do if they found a four-leaf clover
- use the word "leprechaun" to do a Making Words activity and try to create new words using those letters
- respond to a St. Patrick's Day read-aloud (of your choice) by writing a summary including the beginning, middle, and end
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!