This Spiders Flip Flap Book® will keep your students engaged and learning! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Spiders in this fresh and funky Spiders Flip Flap Book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 S-P-I-D-E-R-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned spiders in this flip-flap book®
- write what spiders are
- label the diagram of a spider
- complete Spiders Can and Have graphic organizer
- complete a Venn diagram comparing and contrasting spiders and insects
- research a specific spider and complete a Spider Research bubble map
- write an expository paragraph using their research from the bubble map including a topic sentence, supporting details, and a conclusion
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on spiders.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!