Let's go deep into the ocean and study Sealife! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Sealife in this fresh and funky Sealife Flip Flap Book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 S-E-A-L-I-F-E Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about different sea creatures within this resource.
- write about their favorite sea creature
- complete a Fish - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Fish Fact Map
- complete a Whales - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Whale Fact Map
- complete a Sharks Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Sharks Fact Map
- complete a Sea Turtles - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Sea Turtles Fact Map
- complete a Venn Diagram comparing and contrasting two different sea creatures.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on sea life.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!