Guided Reading Leveled Texts - 6 Level H Texts are included in this unit.
Distance Learning activities included.
Reach, Teach, and Learn is my brand new Guided Reading Curriculum that incorporates EVERYTHING that must be taught to your readers during your guided reading instruction.
This Guided Reading Curriculum includes 6 Level H texts and provides you with DETAILED step-by-step 3-day lesson plans, instructional guides, leveled texts, discussion prompts, structured scaffolded word work, sight word instruction, guided writing activities to support comprehension and SO MUCH MORE!
What's included in this bundle?
- 6 Level H texts:
- Puppy in the Park
- The Winter Concert
- Eeek! Mice!
- All These Things with Strings!
- Busy Beavers
- The History of Ice Cream
- 3 fiction and 3 non-fiction texts
- Professionally Illustrated Fiction Texts by Children's Book Illustrators
- Fiction texts are provided in color AND black and white
- Texts provided in 2 FORMATS: single-sided printing AND double-sided printing
- DIGITAL BOOKS accessed through QR code on iPads, tablets, etc.
- 3-Day step-by-step scripted standards-based Lesson Plans
- 6 Instructional Trifolds with step-by-step Procedures to guide instruction
- Strategy Fans to teach reading strategies
- Word Work Instruction with step-by-step procedures
- Box-Its (Sound Boxes) with scaffolded phonics instruction
- Make-Its (Making Words) with scaffolded phonics instruction
- Match-Its (Analogy Charts)
- Sight Word instruction, Progress Monitoring, and Sight Word Cards
- Vocabulary instruction
- Running Records for each leveled text
- Text-Dependent Questions for each story
- Guided Writing Interactive Notebook activities to support Comprehension
- Guided Writing Booklet for Sentence Dictation and written responses to texts
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each book in this unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the book activities digitally to your students.
Additionally, we have included DIRECTIONS on how to access the digital books. Typically, your students will scan the QR codes that are provided using their device/tablet. However, if you are teaching virtually or assigning for homework, we have now provided directions within the unit on how to access the LINKS to each individual book, so that your students can access the books digitally at home.
My Reach, Teach, & Learn Guided Reading Units will give you the step-by-step blueprint to reading success for your students. If you have ever felt UNSURE of what do during Guided Reading or how to get your students to mastery level, THIS UNIT IS FOR YOU!
Please DOWNLOAD the Preview for a closer look at the units!