The Rainforest habitat is an amazing place to learn about. Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Rainforest in this fresh and funky Flip Flap Book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is: R-A-I-N-F-O-R-E-S-T Flip Flap Book®
The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the Rainforest in this flip flap book®
- write what a rainforest is
- write about their favorite animal in the rainforest
- complete a Rainforest graphic organizer
- Rainforests Are & Have
- label and color a diagram of the Rainforest
- research facts about anteaters and write sentences with their facts
- research facts about toucans and write a short paragraph using their facts - research facts about poison dart frogs and/or tree frogs and write a short paragraph using their facts - research facts about a three-toed sloth and write a paragraph using their facts - research facts about jaguars and write a paragraph using their facts
This flip flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on the Rainforest.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!