Get ready to let your students have some fun learning and writing about Punxsutawney Phil and Groundhog Day on February 2nd!
Included in this unit is:
- 1 Punxsutawney P-H-I-L Flip-Flap Book®
- detailed directions and video link on "how to" make a flip-flap book®
- picture book titles and links
- survey their classmates to see how many students think that Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow
- write what happens if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow
- complete a Groundhogs - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- write whether or not they want Phil to see or not see his shadow and provide reasons for their answer.
- making words activity using the word "groundhog"
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!