This Presidents' Day FLIP FLAP® Lapbook is just the ticket to get your students engaged in their study and research of Lincoln and Washington on Presidents Day! Your students will have a blast learning about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and then documenting their research and new knowledge on the 9 different flip flaps® in this unit.
Allow your students to research these Presidents using non-fiction classroom texts, student-friendly internet resources, picture books, or short passages on these Presidents to complete the flip flap books®. This is a research-based project. Non-fiction texts or books to complete this lapbook are not included.
This Interactive Unit includes:
- 9 different double-sided flip flap books®
- All About George Washington Accordion flip flap®
- All About Abraham Lincoln Accordion flip flap®
- 3 Matchbook flip flaps® on the Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, and Mount Rushmore
- I Spy George on... Flip Flap®
- I Spy Abe on... Flip Flap
- 2 Where in the US was... Flip Flips®
- Different Cover Choices in Black and White and Color
- Directions for each flip flap®
- Photographs to see the close-up Finished Lapbook
Look no further... This is something DIFFERENT, FUN, and INTERACTIVE for your little ones! Celebrate President's Day with something new, fresh, and fun!