This PLANTS Flip Flap Book will allow your students to APPLY everything they learned about Sunflowers and the Life Cycle of a Sunflower in this fresh and funky PLANTS FLIP FLAP BOOK®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1P-L-A-N-T-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about sunflowers within this resource.
- write a fact and an opinion about sunflowers
- Color and label a large illustration of a sunflower
- label the Life Cycle of a Sunflower
- write a detailed description of each stage of the sunflower's life cycle
I have also included blank boxes on the two of the pages of the flip-flap book® so the students can draw a picture of each stage of the life cycle of a sunflower or they can color the pictures.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on plants and/or sunflowers.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!