This PLANTS Flip Flap Book will allow your students to APPLY everything they learned about Sunflowers and the Life Cycle of a Sunflower in this fresh and funky PLANTS FLIP FLAP BOOK®!
Included in this unit is:
- 1P-L-A-N-T-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about sunflowers within this resource.
- write a fact and an opinion about sunflowers
- Color and label a large illustration of a sunflower
- label the Life Cycle of a Sunflower
- write a detailed description of each stage of the sunflower's life cycle
I have also included blank boxes on the two of the pages of the flip-flap book® so the students can draw a picture of each stage of the life cycle of a sunflower or they can color the pictures.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on plants and/or sunflowers.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!