Let's Blast Off and learn about the PLANETS! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Planets in this fresh and funky Planets Flip Flap Book®! Learning about the Solar System has never been more FUN and ENGAGING!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 P-L-A-N-E-T-S flip flap book®. Your students can research all of the planets to complete this expository writing resource.
Your students will:
- write the names of the planets
- write about their favorite planet and why it is their favorite
- research EACH planet in the Solar System and complete the corresponding page for each planet in the flip flap book®.
- illustrate each page with a drawing of each planet
- label a Solar System diagram
This flip flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on planets.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!