Penguins are too cute! Learning about Penguins will be TONS of fun with this Penguins Flip Flap Book® Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Penguins in this fresh and funky PENGUINS FLIP FLAP BOOK®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 P-E-N-G-U-I-N-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Penguins in this flip-flap book®
- define what a penguin is and write which penguin is their favorite
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about penguins
- complete a Penguins CAN, HAVE, ARE graphic organizer
- research 2 different types of penguins and complete two bubble maps with their research information
- write a paragraph including a topic sentence, supporting details, and a conclusion about one of the penguins they researched
- compare and contrast two different types of penguins
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on penguins.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!