Number sense is an important skill! These Number Sense FLIP FLAP® BIGGIES #s 20-100 are just the ticket to get your First through Third Grade kiddos thinking deeply about numbers in different ways. Working with Number Sense will help build a strong foundation in understanding what numbers are and allows your students to represent each number in different ways.
Numbers 20 - 100 are included in this resource.
These Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies are LARGE numbers that can be added to your students math interactive notebooks. Inside each number are corresponding activities and fill-ins related to the number.
This resource is PERFECT for Morning Work, math warm-ups, and whole class number talks!
Within each of your Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies, the students will:
- complete a Hundreds, Tens, & Ones chart
- write the standard form of the number
- write the expanded form of the number
- write the word form of the number multiple times
- complete an open number line with numbers before and after
- fill in ten frames for the corresponding number
- color place value blocks match the corresponding number
- color the words odd or even to represent the number
- complete a number bond with the part/part/whole relationship
- find the number on a 100s chart
- use the hundreds chart to find +1, -1, +10, and -10
Each of the Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies will be printed on regular 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper.