These Multiplication Spin-Its Math Stations are the perfect complement to your math unit on Multiplication. These Multiplication math stations fit in seamlessly into a 2nd or 3rd-grade classroom and are completely aligned with the common core state standards. They work perfectly for your Math Stations if you teach math through a guided math or math workshop approach, or if you just use a variety of math centers in your classroom.
The best part about these Spin-Its Math Stations is the CONSISTENCY that it creates. Once your students learn how to use the Spin-Its and read the directions on the recording sheet the first time, it will be SMOOTH SAILING for the rest of the year. Consistency is KEY when you are expecting your students to work independently on an extension activity of your lesson.
This Multiplication Spin-Its Resource includes:
- 9 Multiplication Spin-Its Math Stations
- Spin-It, Draw-It, Group-It - Making equal groups and writing multiplication equations and/or repeated addition equations
- Spin-It, Cut-It, Glue-It - Making and cutting ARRAYS on grid paper
- Spin-It, Draw-It, Record-It - Color arrays with multiplication and repeated addition equations
- Spin-It, Write-It, Solve-It - Create multiplication equations up to 10
- Spin-It, Create-It, Write-It - Solve-It - Spin the spinners and write a story problem to match the spinners and solve the problem.
- Terrific Twos - Spin-It, Record-It, Solve-It - 2x tables
- Thinking About Threes - Spin-It, Record-It, Solve-It - 3x tables
- Fabulous Fives - Spin-It, Record-It, Solve-It - 5x tables
- Talented Tens - Spin-It, Record-It, Solve-It - 10x tables