These Math Tab-Its® are Exit Books for your Interactive Notebooks. This tool is all that you need to ensure that your students have a strong grasp on the skills and strategies that you taught during your math unit.
- Have your students mastered the math concepts you have taught?
- Can they tell you KEY VOCABULARY WORDS related to the skill?
- Can they SHOW what they have learned with that skill?
- Can they take on a CHALLENGE in order to problem solve?
- Can they APPLY their new knowledge base to address a question?
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Look at these Tab-Its® as short informal math assessments that can be used to drive your re-teaching instruction if your students need it or as a grade for your report cards.
This resource includes:
- 8 Tab-Its® Exit Books for your Interactive Math Notebooks
Math concepts include:
- Place Value
- Addition (no regrouping)
- Subtraction (no regrouping)
Each Tab-Its® Exit Book contains a title page and 4 Tab-Its® pages on Vocabulary, Practice, Challenge, and Apply.