- Have your students mastered the math concepts you have taught?
- Can they tell you KEY VOCABULARY WORDS related to the skill?
- Can they SHOW what they have learned with that skill?
- Can they take on a CHALLENGE in order to problem solve?
- Can they APPLY their new knowledge base to address a question?
These Math Tab-Its® are Exit Books for your Interactive Notebooks. This tool is all that you need to ensure that your students have a strong grasp on the skills and strategies that you taught during your math unit.
Look at these Tab-Its® as short informal math assessments that can be used to drive your re-teaching instruction if your students need it or as a grade for your report cards.
This resource includes:
- 8 Tab-Its® Exit Books for your Interactive Math Notebooks
Math concepts include:
- Place Value
- Addition (no regrouping)
- Subtraction (no regrouping)
Each Tab-Its® Exit Book contains a title page and 4 Tab-Its® pages on Vocabulary, Practice, Challenge, and Apply.