Martin Luther King Jr activities Martin Luther King Jr was an amazing man! Get ready to have your students hone in on those research skills as they complete this MLK, Jr. Flip-Flap Book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 M-L-K-J-r. Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Martin Luther King, Jr.
- write who Martin Luther King, Jr. was
- write about what Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream was
- complete a character traits bubble map about MLK, Jr. and write a sentence using character trait that he possesses
- complete an MLK, Jr. Was - Had - Wanted graphic organizer
- complete a Martin and Me Venn diagram comparing and contrasting themselves to MLK, Jr.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!