This Landforms Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-Its® Booklet incorporates writing and the ability to research each landform.
This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on Landforms.
This resource includes:
- clipart of each landform
- the ability to allow your students to draw each landform if you do not want to use the clipart that is included
The Landforms that included are island, cave, peninsula, mesa, volcano, plateau, mountain, valley, hill, and canyon
The students can.....
- use this resource for independent research
- use this as a note-taking resource during your whole group lessons
- use this resource to find the definitions of each type of landform using reference books and/or the dictionary
- use this as a weekly writing assignment for your Work on Writing Station or Writing Center
These Social Studies Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its™ Booklet.
This Landforms Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!