Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about Insects using this fresh and funky Insects Flip Flap book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 I-N-S-E-C-T-S Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Insects. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on Insects.
- define what an insect is
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about an insect
- complete a CAN - HAVE - ARE Graphic organizer on Insects
- complete the Life Cycle of a Butterfly diagram
- research two types of insects
- write a short paragraph using their facts about an insect they researched
- complete a Venn diagram comparing and contrasting an insect and another animal
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!