Get ready to have your students hone in on those research and observations skills as they complete this Hatching Chicks Flip Flap Book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 C-H-I-C-K-S Flip-Flap Book®
- The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned and observed when it comes to hatching Chicks!
- keep track of the 21 days during the incubation period of the chicks
- complete a Chicks - Can, Have, Are and Fun Fact graphic organizer
- label a diagram of a chick and a diagram of an egg embryo
- complete the life cycle of the chick and label it
- complete an observation journal entry of a chick egg being candled (if you do not do this activity you do NOT have to add it in the flip flap book..this is an additional page)
- observe and document the eggs through the incubation period. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!