Are you looking for a FUN and ENGAGING Hanukkah activity that incorporates writing, vocabulary and math skills? Look no further! This is the resource for you!
Give your students this Happy Hanukkah Flip Flap Book® and they will be engaged the entire time they are working on it... Guaranteed!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
This resource includes:
- 1 - H-A-P-P-Y Hanukkah Flip Flap Book®
The students will:
- write about their favorite Hanukkah activities/traditions
- write their hopes for gifts on the 8 nights of Hanukkah
- complete a Surprise Subtraction page where they will do different subtraction problems in presents ( I have included TWO versions for this page... one has subtraction problems with no regrouping and the other has double-digit subtraction with and without regrouping.
- complete a Making Words activity using the words Happy Hanukkah and write their words on the Dizzy Word Dreidels page
This resource uses 8 1/2 x 11 paper ONLY!