These Guided Reading Flip Flap Books® for Interactive Notebooks are PERFECT for use during your Guided Reading Groups and be added to your Interactive Notebooks OR can be made into a Guided Reading Lapbook!
This Guided Reading Interactive Notebook resource has every Common Core State Standard that you have to teach for Grades 1-3.
This unit can be USED in three ways:
- It can be made into a Fiction Flip Flap
® Lapbook - I will be using these in a Lapbook. This will give my parents the opportunity to see the different skills that the students are working on that are aligned to each standard in an organized way. Let's show our parents something new...
- It can be made into a Non-Fiction Flip Flap
- You can also use the Flip Flap in your students' Interactive Notebooks.
Included in this Guided Reading Flip Flap® Interactive Notebook Unit is:
- Flip Flaps for each of the CCSS for Grades 1 - 3. Each flip flap
® has the Common Core State Standard written on each template so you can easily find the CCSS that you need to teach using your guided reading books.
- 6 Different Covers for your Lapbook in color and black and white
- 22 Different DOUBLE-SIDED Flip Flaps
® (I also added a few blank flip flaps for you to use with a different skill or activity).
- A Guided Reading Book List to keep track of the books that were read in your groups.