Learning about Groundhog Day can be fun and interactive using this Groundhog Day Flip Flap Book.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Get ready to let your students have some fun learning and writing about Groundhog Day on February 2nd!
Included in this unit is:
- 1 Groundhog D-A-Y Flip-Flap Book®
- detailed directions and video link on "how to" make a flip-flap book®
- picture book titles and links
- survey their classmates to see how many students think that Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow
- complete a Groundhogs - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- write whether or not they want the groundhog to see or not see his shadow and provide reasons for their answer.
- making words activity using the word "groundhog"
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!