Grasslands Flip Flap Book®
Flip Flap Books®
Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the Grasslands Biome of the World using this fresh and funky flip flap book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
1 G-R-A-S-S-L-A-N-D- Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the Grassland Biome. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the grasslands.
- define what a grassland is
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in summer and winter
- describe the climate in a tropical grassland and a temperate grassland
- choose 2 interesting vocabulary words from the unit and define them
- draw and label three different animals that live in the grassland - write two facts about each animal
- draw and label two types of plant life that live in the grassland
- write two facts about each plant/tree
- Sketch the Scene
- students will illustrate the grassland biome
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world map that show where the grassland biomes are, create a map key and label a compass rose
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!