This George Washington Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks and is perfect for Presidents Day!
Each page of this Tab-Its® Booklet incorporates reading, writing, art, and research skills.
There is 1 Social Studies Tab-Its® included:
- George Washington Tab-Its®
The students will:
- write when Washington was born and when he died in scroll
- write facts about his family life
- write facts about his childhood
- write facts about his later years
- write about his accomplishments
- create a 6 event timeline of Washington's life
These Social Studies Tab-Its® are used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its® Booklet.
These Tab-Its® can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!