This Frogs Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-Its® Booklet incorporates reading, writing, art, and research skills.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on the Frogs.
The students will.....
- complete a graphic organizer describing what Frogs CAN do, what they HAVE and what they ARE
- research facts about a specific frog and complete a web graphic organizer with factual information
- complete the Life Cycle of the frog and label the cycle
- draw and label a diagram of a frog
- apply their knowledge of frogs and utilize scientific vocabulary to write a factual paragraph about the frog they researched including a topic sentence, supporting details, and add a conclusion
These Science Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its® Booklet.
All of my Tab-Its® Booklets can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!