This Fossils Flip Flap Book® resource is Interactive and Engaging! Learning about Fossils will be fun and informative using this Fossils Flip Flap Book®
Included in this unit is:
1 F-O-S-S-I-L-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Fossils. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons and/or experiments on Fossils.
The students will:
- define what a fossil
- explain why scientists study fossils
- define vocabulary words (teacher choice) to accompany your unit
- name and describe the different type of fossils
- observe real fossils (must be supplied by the teacher) and describe the fossil, what type of fossil they think it is, and any information about the fossil based on their research of fossils
- compare and contrast two types of fossils
- describe how a fossil is formed using illustrations provided of a dinosaur turning into a fossil
Please Note: This unit requires ONLY 8 1/2 x 11 photocopy paper.
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!