All About Me activity. Get ready to have your students have some fun as they write all about THEMSELVES in this All About Me Flip Flap Book®
Included in this unit is:
- 1 All A-B-O-U-T M-E Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to all about themselves! This resource is a wonderful way to kick off a new school year or for a special project for Meet the Teacher Night
- write their name and how old they are
- draw their eye color, stamp their thumbprints, and record their height and weight
- write and draw about their favorite food, movie, sport, and toy
- measure the circumference of their head, their arm, leg, foot, and hand
- write 6 words to describe their personality traits and draw a picture
- create a Timeline with 5 events in chronological order about their life and draw an illustration depicting each event.
- they will also add an actual baby picture and recent picture of themselves before the timeline and at the end of the timeline
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial