All About Me activity. Get ready to have your students have some fun as they write all about THEMSELVES in this All About Me Flip Flap Book®
Included in this unit is:
- 1 All A-B-O-U-T M-E Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to all about themselves! This resource is a wonderful way to kick off a new school year or for a special project for Meet the Teacher Night
- Distance Learning Available
- write their name and how old they are
- draw their eye color, stamp their thumbprints, and record their height and weight
- write and draw about their favorite food, movie, sport, and toy
- measure the circumference of their head, their arm, leg, foot, and hand
- write 6 words to describe their personality traits and draw a picture
- create a Timeline with 5 events in chronological order about their life and draw an illustration depicting each event.
- they will also add an actual baby picture and recent picture of themselves before the timeline and at the end of the timeline
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each book in this unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.