First Day of 2nd Grade! HOORAY! Check out this First Day of 2nd Grade engaging activity for your kiddos!
Are you looking for a FUN, EASY, No-Prep Activity for the First Day of Second Grade? If so, LOOK NO FURTHER!
This First Day of 2nd Grade Tab-Its® Booklet is the PERFECT activity to help your students get to know one another, think and reflect on the classroom rules, do a bit of word work, and get some first day writing in! What more could you want on the First Day of School?!
This Tab-It® Booklet has a total of 6 pages including the cover page. There is a BOY and GIRL cover page option.
The students will:
- draw a picture of themselves on the first day of school OR you can add a 3 1/2 x 5 photograph of the student on the first day of school
- write their age and something they love to do
- write about their EMOTIONS on the first day of school and WHY they are feeling that way (this page lends itself so well to the book First Day Jitters)
- will do a Making Words activity using the words Second Grade and write them on the Activity page of the booklet
- go on a classmate Scavenger Hunt and complete the Find a Friend Who…. page where they will find 18 friends that fit the clue on the polaroid clip art and write their classmates' names
- write and illustrate three classroom rules that you reviewed on the first day of school
This Tab-It® Booklet fits perfectly inside of a spiral bound or black and white composition notebook OR you can hang it on your Back to School Bulletin Board display for a great looking board!