Get ready for your little ones to get "Spooked Out with Fact Families!" This fun set of Task Cards would be a great addition to your Halloween activities or for any time of the year where your little ones need practice on Fact Families AND to get a little movement in their day!
This unit can be put in your math centers or stations for independent work or you can play a game of "Scoot" where your students scoot to each desk and complete the fact family task card. I like to say "BOO" to get them to scoot though :) They seem to like that!
This unit includes:
- 48 Color Fact Family Task Cards - If you do not want them in color, simply print the file in grayscale on your printer.
- Each Task Card measures 4 1/4 " x 5 1/2. The task cards come 4 on each 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. The first 24 task cards are using the Facts from 4 - 10 and include all three numbers in the fact family. These task cards would work extremely well for K-1st-grade students or students still struggling with their facts in 2nd or 3rd grade.
- The second set of 24 task cards are Facts from 11 - 19 and also omit one of the numbers (either the part or the whole). These task cards are also marked with the part/part/whole relationship. This set would be great for your students who require more of a challenge or for 2nd and 3rd graders to review this skill.
- A mini-book with an easy format to follow that included number bonds, ten frames, and the fact family operation blank sentences.
- Two cover choices for the mini-book - Color or Black and White