This Desert Flip Flap Book® is perfect for your study of the desert! Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the Desert using these fresh and funky flip-flap books®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
1 D-E-S-E-R-T Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the desert. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the Desert.
- define what a desert is
- describe the climate in a hot and cold desert climate
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in summer and winter - draw and label 2 different types of landforms in the desert
- write two facts about the landforms in the desert
- draw and label three different animals that live in the desert
- write two facts about each animal
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world map that show where the desert biomes are, create a map key, and label a compass rose
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!