Clouds activity. Let's Investigate Clouds!
This Clouds Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Clouds Tab-It® Booklet incorporates reading, writing, art, and research skills.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on Clouds.
The students will.....
- define what clouds are
- define how clouds are formed
- write descriptive words or phrases to describe Cirrus Clouds
- define and draw Cirrostratus and Cirrocumulus Clouds
- write descriptive words or phrases to describe Alto Clouds
- define and draw Altostratus and Altocumulus Clouds
- write descriptive words and phrases to describe Stratus Clouds
- define and draw Nimbostratus and Stratocumulus Clouds
- write descriptive words and phrases to describe Cumulus Clouds
- define and draw Cumulonimbus and Mammatus Clouds
This Types of Clouds Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study, they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects, or can be used as an Authentic Assessment at the conclusion of your unit on Cloud types.
These Science Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its® Booklet.