Learning about Cinco de Mayo will be FUN when your students use this fresh and funky Cinco de Mayo Flip Flap Book®
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 C-I-N-C-O de Mayo Flip-Flap Book®
- detailed directions and video link on "how to" make a flip-flap book®
- picture book titles and links
- put 10 words associated with Cinco de Mayo in ABC order
- color the Mexican flag and the American flag and write one way how they are similar and different
- survey their classmates on their favorite Mexican food using tally marks
- use their survey data to create a bar graph of their classmates' favorite Mexican food
- How-To Writing Activity
- students will complete a graphic organizer using time order words on how to use a piñata. They will use their graphic organizer and write a paragraph with a topic sentence, supporting details using time order words, and a conclusion on How to Use a Piñata
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!