Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Christopher Columbus in this fresh and funky Columbus Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
1 C-O-L-U-M-B-U-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Christopher Columbus in this flip-flap book®
- 1 set of Boat Tracers to allow your students to create and assemble the boat craftivity
- Write about who Christopher Columbus was.
- Do a Making Words activity using the word Columbus and writing it on a scroll paper.
- Write about how Columbus secured what he needed for his voyage - write about the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria ships.
- Map Skills.
- Label the continents.
- Show where Columbus started his voyage and ended his voyage and complete a map key.
- Complete a graphic organizer on Columbus.
- Use the graphic organizer to write a paragraph about Columbus.
This flip-flap book could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on Columbus.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!