The week before Christmas in our classrooms tend to be busy and sometimes a weeee bit difficult. We need to keep our little ones engaged, having fun, and still learning until that holiday break begins.
Give your students this Merry Christmas Flip Flap Book® and they will be engaged the entire time they are working on it.. Guaranteed!
(This resource uses 8 1/2 x 11 paper ONLY!)
This resource includes:
- 1 - M-E-R-R-Y Christmas Flip Flap Book®
The students will:
- create an acrostic poem using the word MERRY and write words or phrases that are relevant to the season/holiday.
- write a letter to Santa telling him what they are grateful for and a few gifts they are hoping to receive on Christmas morning.
- complete a Stocking Subtraction page where they will do different subtraction problems in stockings ( I have included TWO versions for this page... one has subtraction problems with no regrouping and the other has double-digit subtraction with and without regrouping.
- complete a Making Words activity using the word Christmas and write their words on the Rockin' Word Reindeer .