The week before Christmas in our classrooms tend to be busy and sometimes a weeee bit difficult. We need to keep our little ones engaged, having fun, and still learning until that holiday break begins.
Give your students this Merry Christmas Flip Flap Book® and they will be engaged the entire time they are working on it.. Guaranteed!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
(This resource uses 8 1/2 x 11 paper ONLY!)
This resource includes:
- 1 - M-E-R-R-Y Christmas Flip Flap Book®
The students will:
- create an acrostic poem using the word MERRY and write words or phrases that are relevant to the season/holiday.
- write a letter to Santa telling him what they are grateful for and a few gifts they are hoping to receive on Christmas morning.
- complete a Stocking Subtraction page where they will do different subtraction problems in stockings ( I have included TWO versions for this page... one has subtraction problems with no regrouping and the other has double-digit subtraction with and without regrouping.
- complete a Making Words activity using the word Christmas and write their words on the Rockin' Word Reindeer .