Head into the Bully-Free Zone with this fresh and funky BULLYING FLIP FLAP BOOK® Get ready to have your students think about bullying, friendship, and empathy as they complete this flip flap book®. This is a great way to add some fun and creativity into your Character Education lessons.
Included in this unit is: (NOTE: This resource requires 8 1/2 x 11 PAPER ONLY!!!)
1 B-U-L-L-Y Free Zone Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they know about friendship and bullying and how they can solve problems involving bullies!
- Now included is a Google Classroom activity for your Distance Learning and/or virtual teaching needs.
- write about a time when they or a friend had been bullied and how they handled the situation. - write a solution to a scenario where a "bully" was telling them they couldn't play on the playground
- complete a Bullies - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Friends
- Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete an activity called SOLVE IT!
- the students will read a specific bullying scenario and write a way to solve the problem.
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each book in this unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.