Head into the Bully-Free Zone with this fresh and funky BULLYING FLIP FLAP BOOK® Get ready to have your students think about bullying, friendship, and empathy as they complete this flip flap book®. This is a great way to add some fun and creativity into your Character Education lessons.
Included in this unit is: (NOTE: This resource requires 8 1/2 x 11 PAPER ONLY!!!)
1 B-U-L-L-Y Free Zone Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they know about friendship and bullying and how they can solve problems involving bullies!
- write about a time when they or a friend had been bullied and how they handled the situation. - write a solution to a scenario where a "bully" was telling them they couldn't play on the playground
- complete a Bullies - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Friends
- Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete an activity called SOLVE IT!
- the students will read a specific bullying scenario and write a way to solve the problem.
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!