This Branches of Government Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-It® Booklet incorporates writing and the ability to research each branch of the government.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 Branches of Government Tab-Its® Booklet - The students will have the opportunity to read and write all about the US Government.
- 1 8-page INFORMATIONAL READER that contains all of the information your students will need to learn about the Branches of Government and complete their Tab-Its™ book.
- write about each Branch of Government in detail:
- who is part of each branch
- what the branch is responsible for
- how people are chosen for each branch of government
This Branches of Government Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
My Social Studies Tab-Its® BUNDLE can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its™ Booklet.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!