This Branches of Government Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-It® Booklet incorporates writing and the ability to research each branch of the government.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 Branches of Government Tab-Its® Booklet - The students will have the opportunity to read and write all about the US Government.
- 1 8-page INFORMATIONAL READER that contains all of the information your students will need to learn about the Branches of Government and complete their Tab-Its™ book.
- write about each Branch of Government in detail:
- who is part of each branch
- what the branch is responsible for
- how people are chosen for each branch of government
This Branches of Government Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
My Social Studies Tab-Its® BUNDLE can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its™ Booklet.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!