This Bodies of Water Tab-Its® booklet is engaging, fun, rigorous and fits beautifully in your Interactive Notebooks! Each page of this Tab-It® Booklet incorporates writing and the ability to research each body of water.
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
This unit includes one Tab-Its® booklet on Bodies of Water.
This resource includes:
- clipart of each body of water
- the ability to allow your students to draw each body of water if you do not want to use the clipart that is included
The Bodies of Water that are included are lake, river, waterfall, ocean, and gulf.
The students can.....
- use this resource for independent research
- use this as a note-taking resource during your whole group lessons
- use this resource to find the definitions of each type of body of water using reference books and/or the dictionary
- use this as a weekly writing assignment for your Work on Writing Station or Writing Center
These Social Studies Tab-Its® can be used for students to conduct research on the specific unit of study. Your students can use non-fiction texts, magazines, or the internet to conduct their research to complete the expository writing activities within each Tab-Its® Booklet.
This Bodies of Water Tab-Its® Booklet can be used as a partner/independent activity after your specific lessons on the unit of study or they can be used in your Work on Writing Center as independent research projects.
These Tab-Its® are EXCELLENT examples of authentic assessments as well!
Check out ALL of my other Tab-Its®!