Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about Birds using this fresh and funky Birds Flip Flap book®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 B-I-R-D-S Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Birds. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on Animals.
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about a bird
- complete a CAN - HAVE - ARE Graphic organizer on birds
- research a type of bird
- write a short paragraph using their facts about the bird they researched
- complete a Venn diagram comparing and contrasting a bird of prey and another bird
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial