Learning about American Symbols will be tons of FUN! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about U.S. Symbols in this fresh and funky US Symbols FLIP FLAP BOOK®!
DIGITAL OPTIONS NOW INCLUDED:
We have now added Google Slide activities to accompany each unit. You can click on the Google Slides link, make a copy, and now begin using it with your students. You can add the Google Slide links to Google Classroom, via email, Microsoft Teams, and Seesaw, etc. This will give you the ability to provide the unit activities digitally to your students.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 S-Y-M-B-O-L-S Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about U.S. Symbols in this flip flap book®
- tracers for the bushes and Washington Monument
- write about the Statue of Liberty
- color a huge illustration of the Statue of Liberty
- write about the Bald Eagle
- write about the Washington Monument
- write about the American Flag
- write about the Liberty Bell
- write about the Lincoln Memorial
- write about Mount Rushmore
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on U.S. American Symbols.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!