Your students will LOVE creating this All About Me Flip Flap® Lapbook during the first few weeks of school!
This All About Me Flip Flap® Lapbook is a complete project that will have your students' heads and hands busy having fun and learning at the same time.
This unit is PERFECT for your Back to School Night displays on your bulletin board or at your students' desks for your parents to peruse.
Included in this All About Me Unit is:
- 6 Different Interactive Flip Flap Books® for your students to complete and color.
- My Home Flip Flap Book® - This is a flip-flap book® shaped like a house but when it opens the students will write about the different things about their home and things they do at home.
- 2 Measuring Me Layered Books - These Measuring Me Layered Books are personalized for girls and boys. The accordion book ties in a math component to this unit. It allows the students to work in pairs to help measure their bodies.
- All About Me Layered Book - These All About Me Layered Books are personalized for girls and boys. The students will talk/color/write about their eye color, the fingerprints, and how much they weigh, and how tall they are.
- A Pocket Full of Favorite Things - This Pocket will hold some of your students' FAVORITE THINGS! They will write about their Favorite game, toy, place, book, movie, food, and a blank option for your students to pick what they want to write about. The best part...they are all tucked neatly inside a cute little pocket!
- A Timeline of My Life Accordion Book - This little accordion will be personalized with your students' baby pictures. They will write about four important times in their lives. This part of the project also includes a Parent Letter requesting a baby picture and a rough copy of the timeline for your parents to help your student with this portion of the project.
- Me, Myself, and I Character Traits writing - This is one activity that allows the students to describe themselves and "PROVE" why that word describes them. There is a cute little poem on the page as well.
- 6 Different Cover Choices offered with different words and color choices.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial